Contact Us |
#203 11044 51 Ave.
| Dr. Boxin Wanglin
Dr. Boxin Wanglin started her family personal training in Chinese Medicine at age nine and received her MD of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) from Heilongjiang University of TCM, in 1987. She then joined the Harbin Orthopaedics and Traumatology Hospital and the Peking University Hospital as a Doctor.
- MD China
- MD of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Registered Acupuncturist
- Registered Massage therapist
From 1989, she started to conduct research in the Department of Biology, Peking University on herbal plants. She then joined the Institute of Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Science as a research scientist to conduct molecular biology and the response of meridians and nerve systems during the acupuncture process. After moving to Canada, she practised acupuncture and TCM and taught acupuncture and herbal medicine in the Ontario College of TCM, McEwan University, and Reeves College in Alberta. Dr. Wanglin has also dedicated much of her time and energy to serve on
She is currently a registered acupuncturist in Alberta and Ontario, and:
- the Acupuncture Examination Board of Alberta Health and Wellness as Board Examiner,
- the Acupuncture Society of Alberta as a vice president and
- the Alberta Association of Traditional Chinese Medical Doctors as a vice president,
- President, Alberta Acupuncturists and Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Association
- A member, Canadian Association of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- A member, United California Practitioners of Chinese Medicine
Her expertise is in the treatment of various diseases/disorders using both Acupuncture and Chinese herbs.